- Keep passwords a secret. You don’t want someone messing with your computer or account on a website.
- Don’t click on adds on websites. They might install something bad on your computer.
- Don’t meet up with anyone you mat on the internet in person without a parent or guardians permission.
- Always report someone being unsafe to a parent or the moderator on websites such as Club Penguin.
- Respect your parents rules about the web.Don’t watch,read,or look at things you are not supposed to be on.
Have fun but… BE SAFE!!
P.S June is online safety month!