The moderator button in Club Penguin.
- Keep passwords a secret. You don’t want someone messing with your computer or account on a website.
- Don’t click on adds on websites. They might install something bad on your computer.
- Don’t meet up with anyone you mat on the internet in person without a parent or guardians permission.
- Always report someone being unsafe to a parent or the moderator on websites such as Club Penguin.
- Respect your parents rules about the web.Don’t watch,read,or look at things you are not supposed to be on.
Have fun but… BE SAFE!!
P.S June is online safety month!
Here are some pictures that I took recently that are signs that spring is right around the corner. I used the 4-in one Olloclip lens.
I hope you like them!
A yellow Forsythia blossom
This one is my favorite: a Maple tree blossom.
I used a photo of Oliver And edited it on a site called Pic Monkey. Hope you Enjoy it!!!
Hello world! I went to Digital Family Summit where I started my blog in a WordPress workshop. I decided to start a blog because I wanted others to know what I think about different topics. My mom blogs and I know a couple of her friends and read their blogs so I thought it would be a fun experience. I also like to write and need to improve my typing. I think typing and updating my blog would be an educational experience.